Mark Butler Associates Ltd. Terms and Conditions of Business
1. Your contract is with Mark Butler Associates Ltd, and is subject to the following terms and conditions. You make this contract on behalf of yourself and those others for whom you have booked or who use the VIP packages, goods or services provided. The content of the packages are outlined in detail on our website: www.markbutler.co.uk
2. Unless our quotation specifies otherwise, full payment including VAT and credit card charges is due at the time of booking. Additional charges will apply and most major credit card are accepted.
3. Once you have purchased your VIP packages, the purchase is non-refundable and non-transferable.
4. We shall be liable to you in damages only when there has been negligence by a full-time employee of Mark Butler Associates Ltd and we shall in no circumstances be liable for any act or omission, whether negligent or otherwise, by any person who is not a full-time employee. Our liability shall be limited to such direct loss or damage as you shall have sustained as a result of such negligence and shall in no circumstances exceed 50% of the total price of the event or packages purchased.
5. The tickets in any hospitality package are sold subject to all limitations of liability imposed by the issuer of the tickets and the organisers and operators of the event sold. No refund will be made should the event be cancelled or postponed beyond a reasonable proportion of any refund received by us.
6. We reserve the right to make changes and to correct errors in advertised or brochure details or in the booking or venue. We also reserve the right to cancel the booking, but should we do so you will receive a full refund of all monies paid to Mark Butler Associates Ltd. In that event we shall have no further liability to you of any kind whatsoever, save for the payment of compensation limited to £20 per person.
7. This contract is governed by English law. Any dispute or difference shall be referred to and settled by arbitration.