Arena Seats and Tongue Pit are now SOLD OUT - we can offer Level 1 tiered seats on Sunday 25th November and 29th November, which are excellent
The greatest rock ‘n’ roll band, confirm their long awaited return to the stage with two spectacular shows in London at the 02 Arena.
These sensational live shows will be the first opportunity for audiences to see the Rolling Stones perform on stage for more than five years. They will treat their generations of fans to a must-see, heart-pumping celebration of era-defining tracks such as Gimme Shelter, Paint It Black, Jumping Jack Flash, Tumbling Dice, It’s Only Rock and Roll, plus a few surprises and countless other classics from GRRR!, the album coming out in November, marking the Stones’ astonishing five decades at the top.
Mark Butler Associates has been appointed to offer the Official VIP Hospitality for 2 nights only at the O2. Your exclusive evening includes a premium ticket, a specially designed three-course dinner by Michelin Star Chef, Angela Hartnett, and a post-concert party, all within the 02 complex. With Champagne flowing all evening this will be a night not to be missed!
Please click here for seating plan
Your hospitality includes:
Standing ticket within the Tongue Pit in front of the stage (please see map
- Two-and-a-half hours pre-concert hospitality to include;
- Champagne Reception
- A three course dinner, specially designed by Michelin Star Chef, Angela Hartnett
- Selected wines served with dinner
- Complimentary bar serving Champagne, wine, beer and soft drinks
- Post-concert snacks
- 1 hour post-concert hospitality to include Champagne, wine, beer and soft drinks
- Décor, Music and Lighting
- Souvenir show programme or complimentary gift (1 per person)
- Private VIP fast track entry
- Access pass and documentation for each guest sent in advance
- Mark Butler Associates Event Managers and hosts in attendance